Running update. April 26, 2009 I ran the breast cancer run in South Bend. My time was 27:04 which is better than the Wake Forest run but the run still sucked. I blame this on several things:
1.) Treadmills suck for speed workouts, even when they are placed on a incline.
2.) Allergies. Full force here and Zertec did well but I still had drainage during the race.
3.) After 4 months of running, I am still out of shape.
4.) Bad weather. There is just not a substitute for running on trails. Oxbow park is still flooded from the rain we had from a month ago. It doesn't help that every 4-5 days, we get at least an inch of rain.
5.) Cold. It rarely reaches 55 degrees and that is with a 20 mph wind...too darn cold for outside runing.
6.) Age, I am 34 now. Might as well start drawing social security. My life is OVER!!!!!
3 weeks until my next run Memorial Day Sunday
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment