skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I got a new hard drive from Samsung. It took Kerry and I all day to load everything but it is done.
Bad news, Kerry got let go on Tuesday. Both unemployed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madyblog
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(11)
Another 5K down
GOOD NEWS.... I have accepted an offer from CTS to...
Oh ya, by the way, Mady is almost fully potty tra...
Mady May 2009
Friday. Mady did better on her potty training to...
No title
No title
Our Superstar Sleeping Beauty...actually photo..he...
Ok, I should be back regularly. Mady has been we...
I got a new hard drive from Samsung. It took Kerr...
Running update. April 26, 2009 I ran the breast ...
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Buckeye46528
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment