Saturday, April 25, 2009
Sorry for the long delay but I have been having computer issues. MY laptop hard drive crashed and I will get a new one soon from Samsung (I hope). I went to the desktop that we bought 2 years ago and the computer connects to the wireless but will not connect to the internet (but the kids have no such issues....go figure). So I have writing this on the laptop I bought about 6-7 years ago (same model as Shawn's old one). This one has the x missing and one Alt key missing and is one its 4th power cord. Oh ya, Dad just reengineered the power cord connection where it meets the computer. Yes it is old but it is still limping alone....a lot like me. I turn 34 on Tuesday (old and limping). I have a 5K tomorrow so wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment