Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter Update


Here is some interesting weather stats.
Since Dec 1, we have had snow 76% of the days.
Since Dec 1, it has been cloudy 93% of the days.
Since Dec 1, we have had only 1 day above 32 degrees

So why am I writing in my blog today (since I never do it)? Well, CTS did something that they have only done once..ever..and that was close. They didn't even close during the blizzard of 78. We have gotten about 12-18 inches of snow but you can not tell since it hase blown everywhere. I actually had a blizzard warning.

So as I sit here typing away (and doing a bad job of it), I could be doing other things...file taxes, do finicial aid paperwork, make Amber commit to IU, make Amber to residency paperwork, snow blow, bug the wife to call the insurance and demand an answer, but NO, I am here checking my work email and reliazing that I hate typing. Then it hits me.....I am stuck here with Madyson.....help....I can't get anything done!!!!!!


We did the snow man a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment