Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 20 update

I want to put a big shout out to my brother who turns 31 on Thursday Oct 22. I hope this works in lue of a birthday card (single income and all). Pretty soon you will be an old man and the very fact that walking around the office will hurt your foot...oh wait, that is me (Same injury as Eli Manning a couple weeks ago).

Sorry no new pics....Too lazy to get the camera. I have a cute on with Mady in an OSU jersey and a witches hat giving a scare pose...real cute.... you should see it.. oh ya...I am too lazy.

3 comments:

  1. Well, get with it, son. I want to see that picture.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't work in lue of a card....now i'll expect cash in said card since i am a one income family. Obama isn't paying my wife to stay at home...in conclusion...SEND MONEY.

    ReplyDelete